DBI Sala No Worries™ Double Stop Descender for 10.5-12mm rope
No Worries™ Double Stop Descender for 10.5-12mm rope
Connect it between the users harness and the rope line. It's designed to regulate friction and keep the descent (and the descender) cool, calm, and collected. The handle lets you control the speed of the descent. It also allows you to position yourself any point on the rope, which provides a comfortable and smooth action on the rope.
No Worries™ is a bold name for a descender that is in control of your smooth ride down to the ground and can also be part of your rescue setup.
- It offers reversible descent control and is also a rescue device
- It can hold a two person rescue load rated up to 661 lbs, so, that is cool.
- Anti-panic grab descent mechanism
- Soft-lock potential for additional protection
- Meets ANSI Z359.4-2013 & NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) T
- It has inline bobbin design
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel
Looking for the 1/2 inch version of the No Worries? Click Here
- Self Braking
- Can be loaded without disconnecting device from harness
- ANSI Z359.4-2013
- NFPA 1983 "T"
- AS/NZS 4488
Min Breaking Strength (MBS):
- 1.79lb (800g)
- Aluminum body
- Steel pins
Want More Information?