Petzl Astro Full Body Rope Access Harness
Petzl Astro Rope Access Harness
With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the Astro full body harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and other accessories. The Astro replaces the Petzl AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness. The updated double waist attachment allows for attaching multiple tools without tangle or confusion. The grey ring attaches to the integrated Croll, the gold ring is open for a descender or other tool, and the rings on the sides are perfect for a Podium Seat.
Size 1 and 2 are normally in-stock. Size 0 is special order. Contact us directly for size 0.
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Lots of loops for carrying tools.
- Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
- Front waist
- Hip side for positioning
- ANSI Z359.11
- CSA Z259.10
- CE EN 361
- CE EN 358
- CE EN 813
- CE EN 12841 type B