Ascender -- Petzl - Left Handed - Each
Ascender -Left Hand BLACK Petzl Works with 7/16" or 1/2" line. Handgrip insulates hands in cold weather. LEFT or RIGHT hand models. Made in France. Test loaded to 1100 lbs.
- Designed for ascending and occasionally for hauling (back-up)
- Wide, ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Lower holes for connecting a SPELEGYCA lanyard and installing a FOOTPRO foot loop with a quick link
- Upper hole through which a carabiner attaches the device to the rope (useful for back-up belays or hauling)
- Left Hand Black - Right Hand Gold
Certification: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 L, CE EN 12841 type B
NEW model. Color, design and code for this product have changed.