Harness -- Capital Safety - ExoFit - Back & Front D-Ring - Quick Connect Buckles- DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
Petzl Avao Bod Fast Harness
This is the updated 2019 version. The AVAO is a great harness for professional window cleaning and other RDS work. The AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest and work positioning harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Front waist
- Hip side for positioning
- ANSI Z359.1
- NFPA 1983 Class III
- CSA Z259.10
- CE EN 361
- CE EN 358
- CE EN 813
| Waist Belt
| 23.6-35.4 in.
| 27.6-43.3 in.
| 31.5-51.1 in.
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.