- Buy 6 or above and pay only $187.00 each
Chemical - Stain Remover - Winsol - Crystal Clear 550 - 5 Gallon Pail
Directions for Use:
Gloves, Goggles and Protective clothing must
be worn while using Crystal Clear 550.
- Wash each window using conventional methods.
- Inspect each pane for potential need for clearing.
- Have building owner/manager review your inspection and sign a clearing authorization form.
- Clear only those windows requiring clearing.
- Test an area that appears stained.
- Apply just enough to moisten a clean cloth, sponge, or strip washer and apply to glass as if you were washing.
- Rinse well.
- Squeegee well and re-inspect glass.
- Do not use in direct sunlight!
If stain remains or appears worse, STOP. There may be Stage II corrosion or coating present. Confer with building owner/manager before continuing with the clearings. If the window appears clear after drying, continue with the whole pane.
Glass with Stage I Stains can usually be restored.
Option one: Do nothing and eventually have to replace the glass.
Option two: Manually polish the glass. Pros: Most of the surface damage can be polished away. Cons: Very labor intensive, may be even more expensive than replacing the glass.
Option three: Clear the glass with CRYSTAL CLEAR. Pros: Eliminates most all water spots, haze and clouding that damage optical clarity and requires no new equipment or special training. This type of restoration is fast, easy and very profitable. Cons: Local glass glaziers will be unhappy when they lose the sale of the glass replacement.
Questions? Call Winsol at 1-800-782-5501
for more information or additional flyer.