DBI Sala No Worries™ Double Stop Descender for 12.5-13.0mm rope
DBI Sala No Worries™ Double Stop Descender
Connect it between the users harness and the rope line. It's designed to regulate friction and keep the descent (and the descender) cool, calm, and collected. The handle lets you control the speed of the descent. It also allows you to position yourself any point on the rope, which provides a comfortable and smooth action on the rope. The difference between this and the other No Worries descender is the size rope each was designed for, this being 1/2 inch.
No Worries™ is a bold name for a descender that is control of your smooth ride down to the ground and can also be a part of your rescue setup.
- Reversible descent control and is also a rescue device
- It can hold a two person rescue load rated up to 661 lbs.
- Anti-panic grab descent mechanism
- Soft-lock potential for additional protection
- It has inline bobbin design
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel
- Self braking
- Can be loaded without disconnecting device from harness
Looking for the 7/16th version of the No Worries? Click Here
- ANSI Z359.4-2013
- NFPA 1983 "T"
- AS/NZS 4488
Want More Information?
- Click Here for Instructions from DBI Sala (not training, still go ahead and do that).
- Click Here for DBI Sala's No Worries Product Brochure (it's really pretty).
|Features||Rope Size||Min Breaking Strength (MBS)||Device Weight||Material|
|DBI Double Stop Descender||12.5-13mm||