2018 ASAP Rope Grab
for 7/16" or 1/2" Rope
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall prtoection for workers at height. For normal use,the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shcok or sudden accceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
For use on a safety rope.
- Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent.
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall.
- Works on vertical or angled rope.
- Moves along the rope without manual intervention (downwards and upwards).
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope.
- Individually Tested
- CE EN 12841 Type A
- ANSI Z359.15 (when used with an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm rope with a sewn termination)
525 grams (1.16lbs)
12mm Petzl Ray Rope For ANSI (See above). 10-13mm Rope Otherwise.
ASAP / ASAP LOCK - Mobile fall arrester for rope from Petzl professional on Vimeo.