The SMC Rope Tracker is engineered to secure, capture, protect and manage multiple ropes when negotiating difficult edge transitions. The SMC Rope Tracker is manufactured from a high quality durable abrasion resistant thermoplastic blend to minimize weight and maximize strength. The SMC Rope Tracker channel and rib design give user the ability to manage ropes up to 16mm and flex to accommodate 90 degree edge angles keeping your ropes out of harms way.
- Material: Thermoplastic Blend
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions: 20.1'' x 3.4'' x 1"
- Weight: 0.91 oz (413g)
- Multi-channel design for optimized flexiblity & versatility
- Multiple independent attach points
- Bright easy to see color
- Guarded channels for rope protection up to 12.5mm
- Articulates up to 90 degrees
- Slides along the rope
• Window Cleaning • Rescue • Industry & Work-related • Telecommunications • Utilities • Mining • Fire Departments • Mountaineering & Caving • Theatrical Rigging • Tactical
Designed to flex in one direction only!
SMC products are for mountaineering, rock-climbing industrial work and/or rescue use only. Mountaineering, rock climbing, industrial work and rescue are inherently dangerous. Any person involved in these activities must obtain qualified instruction of the proper use of these products prior to using them. Any person using these products is responsible for their own actions/decisions. FAILURE TO FOLLOW WARNINGS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.