Join Us Virtually!
The safety and health of our community is of the utmost importance to us. As a result, we are canceling all scheduled in-person Wash and Learn WaterFed® Demos until further notice. Instead, Hazen will be presenting on all things WaterFed® virtually, so pull up a chair and join us!
If you've never used Zoom before, it is a professional video meeting platform that is both secure and highly regarded as the best platform for virtual meetings and presentations. If you're looking for helpful information in regards to joining this Zoom meeting, click here.
Join us as we demo and discuss a few of our most popular WaterFed systems along with a variety of Triple Crown WaterFed® poles.
Whether you are an experienced WaterFed® user or brand new to this technology, our event has something to offer for everyone! The day will include a few WaterFed® systems and a variety of Triple Crown WaterFed® poles hands-on demos, basic and advanced techniques, advice on navigating clients questions about WaterFed®, maintenance, the differences between systems, and of course, coffee and doughnuts.
Feel free to stick around and speak with our experts about how we can help your company with all your window cleaning supply needs!
The value to you and your business:
- Give yourself and your employees professional WaterFed® education and training to ensure correct and efficient technique.
- Get your hands on abc’s top selling WaterFed® systems and Pole.
- Take advantage of special discounts for attending our event.
- Free product samples from abc Window Cleaning Supply.
- Network with other window cleaners in your area.
- Get to know abc as a supplier and let us know how we can serve you.
Along with demoing; we discuss:
- WaterFed® cleaning pros and cons. When to use it, when to leave it in the truck.
- How to avoid and/or solve the most common WaterFed® issues and mistakes.
- WaterFed® techniques: residential and commercial, basic and advanced.
- How to "sell" WaterFed® cleaning to customers who are skeptical.
- How to properly maintain your WaterFed® equipment, and why it matters.
- DI vs Multi-stage: what's the difference, and which one is right for you?
We suggest bringing employees so that they can benefit from the pure water demos and education. All ticket costs are turned into store credits.