ISC D4 Descender
The D4 by ISC is a double stop device. It is designed to hold a static load of 4kN but to slip between 4-6kN so as to be able to be used as a fall-arrest/belay device. The D4 has a 22kN Minimum breaking strength, and is designed for loads up to 240kg.
- The handle rotates all the way around (360 degrees).
- Auto-lock function which is activated whenever the operator lets go of the handle.
- It’s made of thicker aluminum than the Petzl I’D, so it is more durable.
- The handle and several other parts will be replaceable.
- Panic brake that is designed to only lock out when in free fall.
- The anti-panic is somewhere between an Petzl I’D and a Rig in terms of sensitivity.
- Red or Black options.
- ANSI Z359
- NFPA T
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.