ISC D5 Descender
The new D5 by ISC is a double stop device. The D5 has a 22kN Minimum breaking strength, and is designed for loads up to 240kg. For use with 1/2" (12.7mm) rope.
- The handle rotates all the way around (360 degrees).
- Auto-lock function is activated whenever the operator lets go of the handle.
- Panic brake that is designed to only lock out when in free fall.
- The anti-panic is somewhere between an Petzl I’D and a Rig in terms of sensitivity.
- Construction is of Stainless Steel and Aluminum, making this an extremely durable device.
- Weight: 29 ounces (1.81 lbs).
- Working Load Limit: 500 lbs. - Suitable for a two-man rescue.
- ANSI Z359
- NFPA G
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.