Moerman F*LIQ Sleeve with Clips
Arguably, no one understands the phrase “time is money” like a window cleaner. Moerman designed a window cleaning combo tool that realizes this concept and puts into practice the idea that great window supplies don’t have to work independently, but rather can work simultaneously. This product is not actually an entire combo tool like the Moerman Combinator, instead, it is an attachment piece that connects to the liquidator channel. The washer is a flat microfiber cloth and does not use a t-bar whatsoever. It is a flat piece that falls down in front of the squeegee channel and then pushes against the window to remain in place. When you’re ready to squeegee, you flick the “washer” back, as the name implies. This tool is really impressive when you know how to use it, but we must say, it is not for the faint of heart.
1. Attaches to the channel
2. The washer is a flat piece of microfiber
3. Uses the Liquidator channel
4. Unsnaps without having to remove the clips
The Combo Sleeve abc Test Results:
- The durability score shows how well this sleeve will hold up with the everyday use. Score is out of 5 with 5 being the most durable.
- HOW MUCH WATER
- This score showed us how much water the sleeve can hold. Score is out of 5 with 5 being the most water held.
- This score shows how much water is left dripping after the sleeve has been wrung out. Score is out of 5 with 5 being the least dripping.
Can be used individually: Squeegee