Unger Wide Body Aluminum "Ninja" Channel
The Unger Ninja is a revolutionary aluminum channel that takes a different angle on the traditional clip approach. You can change the rubber quickly and easily with its innovative end plugs, and because it is made of aluminum, it's super lightweight. Its wide body design also allows it to stay stiff and straight against the glass, minimizing unwanted flex and speeding up the time it takes to finish a job.
- Adjustable rubber tension ensures perfect results for every window size and channel length.
- Lightweight aluminum channel does not bend and keeps rubber perfectly straight on the glass surface.
- TriLoc mechanism prevents channels from accidentally separating from handle.
- The ErgoTec® Ninja locks onto the Unger Locking Cone and can be used for safe high access cleaning with telescopic poles. Maximum Efficiency
- Clean large glass surfaces in less time.
- Perfect pressure distribution – less power needed.
- Swivel lock makes pole work fast and easy.
- Fast rubber and channel change with channel always in secure position. The new ErgoTec® Ninja provides numerous features for increased efficiency for the professional window cleaner. Channels up to 36“ in length to dramatically reduce the time needed for cleaning large surfaces, allowing more work in less time. The revolutionary ergonomic design ensures smooth and easy performance – even after hours of intense cleaning.ErgoTec® Ninja – the smartest tool for professional window cleaners
Features and Specs
- Material: aluminum
- Style: end plugs
- Rubber type: Round
- Body type: Standard
|Wide Body||Round Rubber||Clip Style|
I finally broke down and bought this widebody and can't get enough of it love it I'm gonna buy all different channels I have the 18 inch the 22 is next it's heavy duty and feels good in hand
PERFECT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
been cleaning for 30 plus years...nothing better than these channels for car dealerships and commercial use...they r not good for houses but for businesses they r perfect...a must have and will save u valuable time wich means more money for u
simply the best
I've been cleaning windows for 30 years and there are no better products than the ninjas ...these channels are awesome and will save you time which means more profit, only downside is the ninja handle isn't 5 star
Ninja Wide Body Channel
What can I say? The Unger Ninja products are seriously excellent. The durability, flexibility, and level of performance is fantastic. I love collecting window cleaning equipment and I've had lots of fun over the years with lots of different tools from all the product makers. But when Unger introduced its Ninja line they became my go-to tools and have remained so for nearly a decade. I recommend anyone to try them out. Thanks Unger for this superb line!
wouldn't use any other channel
Been using these for 6 years with over 10k window panes cleaned Unger ninja channels and rubbers have never let me down. The handles after 6 years of use have a bit of wear on them so you can't tighten them down to make them 90 fixed instead of wig wag. If you are a pro window cleaner you already know unger is a leader in squeegee design and the ninja series is no exception. these are definitely 5 star
I was using the Ettore Wide Body Channel and then I discovered Unger's Ninja squeegee. I'm much more happy with the ease of changing the rubber. The clip tabs on the ends make for easier changing of the rubber and the Ninja handle feel so comfortable in my hand! 2 thumbs up for the Unger Ninja!
The best tool, worth every penny.
Super fast and smooth. No streaks and no adjusting the blade. I will be getting more sizes as you only need one handle. If you know what you are doing this the tool for you.
Not happy at all
I been working two days with these squeegees and not good at all,i'm so disappointed ,not really happy with this purchase.
Do not buy this channel, you will be disappointed. The end clips where a good idea on paper but they don't handle the daily abuse of a professional window cleaner. The rubber slides out when wiped & the end clips are just too big & bulky.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.