Bronze wool bulk rolls are ideal for larger jobs! Simply, cut as you go and supply your crew. The material is great for edging and tight spaces, and can be used by hand or with a power tool. The backing of the pad is hook & loop (Velcro) compatible - accommodating many power tools. Guaranteed soft, tough, safe, and non-scratch on glass! It’s the only pad specifically designed for hard water removal from auto/marine/rv windshields, shower doors, glass table tops, windows and more.
- 4” wide.
- Bronze Wool (Gold in Color) is reusable.
- Velcro Backing – fits standard power tools.
- Optimized for hard water removal.
- Uses: Windshields, windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass table tops, pool & tile, porcelain, ceramic stove tops, glass table tops and more.
- Other Uses: Marine cleaning, boat cleaning, woodworking, wood finishing, and paint stripping, Teak, Mahogany, Hardwood finishing.
- Soft #000 Wool Textile.
- Last much longer than steel wool without the rusting problems.
We recently have had jobs in a new high rise which required us to remove over.spray off glass patio railings, as well as the windows. It was the bronze wool that made easy work even on the outside railings! Good longevity, versatile in application by hand or pads.
Hard to believe it could clean glass tiles the way it did.
I recently installed some Sicis glass tiles. The tiles are installed with the glass tile being set into the adhesive. The paper backing is then removed with a damp sponge after the adhesive has set. The paper backing left a glue residue that was hazy and obscured the irridescence of the tiles. I recently bought some bronze wool at the hardware store which I had never seen before and I thought I'd give it a try since the bronze wool was recommended for cleaning glass. It removed the haze bought the rubbing was hard on my shoulder. I was online looking for bronze wool and came upon this roll of bronze wool with a backing. The description said it could be used on hook and loop pads so voila. It did the job. The tile looked good even with the haze. Now the tile looks like jewels. Great stuff.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.