Camp Safety ARES - Ventilated Helmet for Work-At-Height and Rescue
|Camp Safety ARES Helmet||
ANSI Z89.1 type 1 class C
CE EN 50365
CE EN 397
|51-63 cm||1.03 lb (470g)||
- High strength shell protects against impact ( EN 397 standards)
- The robust shell is made of a blend of ABS and polycarbonate and is completely closed to protect against electrical risks and molten metal splash (
- EN 50365 Class 0, for use in proximity to electrical installations up to 1000 V a.c. or 1500 V d.c.).
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed
- Shell has side slots that can be used for mounting hearing and/or face protection
- Webbing suspension system guarantees optimal comfort
- Headband adjustable in circumference and height.
- Equipped with attachment points for ear protection, visor and headlamp.
- The chin strap can be easily removed when using the helmet for ground operations and the buckle is designed with a safety release to break away between 15 and 25 kg.
- No metal is used in the construction in order to prevent problems with corrosion or conductivity.
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.