ASAP Rope Grab
for 7/16" or 1/2" Rope
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall prtoection for workers at height. For normal use,the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shcok or sudden accceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP'SORBER or ABSORBICA energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
For use on a safety rope.
- Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent.
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall.
- Works on vertical or angled rope.
- Moves along the rope without manual intervention (downwards and upwards).
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope.
- Individually Tested
- CE EN 353-2
- CE EN 12841 Type A
370 grams (0.82lbs)
For 10 to 13 mm semi-static ropes (EN 1891 type A) certified with the device. Comes with the OK TRIACT automatic locking carabiner. 293 g + carabiner (77 g) = 370 g.