- Buy 6 or above and pay only $157.00 each
Rope Grab - Kong Back-Up - 7/16" Back-Up Locking Device ANSI
Kong Rope Grab - 7/16" Back up Locking Device
Mobile Fall arrester from Kong that follows the operator in both directions. With its unique locking cam configuration, the Back-Up supports fall factor 2 falls in a semi-dynamic way, without damage to the safety rope.
- Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent
- Works on vertical or angled rope
- Moves up or down the rope without manual intervention
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
Previously part number 800K and purchased through Yates. Now ANSI rated directly from Kong!
- Comes with the Kong Steel Oval triple auto locking carabiner
- Includes 12" Webbing Lanyard
- 15.3 ox
For use on a safety rope.
- Safe and simple to use with only one hand.
- Back-up is the new Kong fall arrester that follows the operator in both directions and stops possible falling.
- Shifting the special button on the lock mode, it can also be used as a positioning device or a normal locking device.
- Special manufacturing allows Back-Up to support the strongest stress (Fall Factor=2) in a semi-dynamic way, and it avoids the shocking effect on the ropes caused by the traditional self-locking devices with toothed cams.
- ANSI Z359.1
- Use with included 12" Webbing Lanyard