- Buy 6 or above and pay only $249.00 each
Deluxe 4 Point Suspension MIO Chair with Permanent Waist Belt, 4 Clips, 2 Tool Holders and Cushion
4 Point Bosun's Chair
MIO - Mechanical Safety Equipment
Deluxe: Cushion, Permanent Waist Belt, Back Support
4 Bucket Clips, 2 Tool Holders
- 4 Point Suspension
- Removable Back Support
- Adjustable Waist Belt
- User Moveable 4 Bucket Clips
- User Movable 2 Tool Holders
- Meets OSHA Regulations
- ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant.
New Additional Features:
- Increased Water Resistance because of the double plastic lamination of the board and the way the plywood is constructed.
- Plastic Protector to the Webbing, Bottom, and Front Corners of the Board.
- Building Surface Protection due to the new smooth bottom of the board.
- Squeegee Specific Holder
- Double Adjustable Waist Belt with lower back support.
- With New Long Lasting Bucket Clips and Tool Holders.
MIO Bosun's Chairs designed for use with full body harness with front and back D-Rings. 4-Point suspension Bosun's Chairs are constructed of weather proof 1" laminated plywood and provide a 12" x 24" suspended work platform.
All models are equipped with an integrated double-adjustable waist belt for safety. All models meet OSHA regulations and are ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant. Download Certificate (This certificate covers ALL MIO chairs, codes may vary). The durability of these chairs has increased since previous versions of this chair. The new design is implemented to reduce the chair scraping the concrete on the side of the building, reduce tools hanging on the bottom from being damaged, and the bottom of the board from being damaged.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER
Inspect all equipment before each use and destroy any gear that is damaged, worn or does not pass inspection. Any person using high rise products is responsible for the proper care and maintenance of these products. IMPROPER USE, ABUSE AND/OR LACK OF PROPER MAINTENANCE WILL INCREASE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. Any person using High Rise products in any manner, assumes all risks and responsibility for any damage or injury, including death, which may result from the use of any High Rise product.