4 Point Bosun's Chair MIO - Mechanical Safety Equipment
We regret our 2016 abc Catalogue printed pricing is a misprint. Correct prices are now in place.
MBC4-ECON Basic Board, Waist Belt 2 Bucket Clips, 1 Tool Holder
- 4 Point Suspension
- Adjustable Waist Belt
- User Moveable 2 Bucket Clips
- User Movable 1 Tool Holders
- Meets OSHA Regulations
- ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant.
NEW ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Increased Water Resistance because of the double plastic lamination of the board and the way the plywood is constructed.
- Plastic Protector to the Webbing, Bottom, and Front Corners of the Board.
- Building Surface Protection due to the new smooth bottom of the board.
- Squeegee Specific Holder
- Double Adjustable Waist Belt with lower back support.
- With New Long Lasting Bucket Clips and Tool Holders.
MIO Bosun's Chairs designed for use with full body harness with front and back D-Rings. 4-Point suspension Bosun's Chairs are constructed of weather proof 1" laminated plywood and provide a 12" x 24" suspended work platform.
All models are equipped with an integrated double adjustable waist belt for safety. All models meet OSHA regulations and are ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant. Download Certificate (This certificate covers ALL MIO chairs, codes may vary) The durability of these chairs has increased since previous versions of this chair. The new design is implemented to reduce the chair scraping the concrete on the side of the building, reduce tools hanging on the bottom from being damaged, and the bottom of the board from being damaged.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER
Inspect all equipment before each use and destroy any gear that is damaged, worn or does not pass inspection. Any person using high rise products is responsible for the proper care and maintenance of these products. IMPROPER USE, ABUSE AND/OR LACK OF PROPER MAINTENANCE WILL INCREASE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. Any person using High Rise products in any manner, assumes all risks and responsibility for any damage or injury, including death, which may result from the use of any High Rise product.
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.