- Buy 6 or above and pay only $206.00 each
Economy 2 Point Suspension MIO Chair with Permanent Waist Belt, 2 Clips, and 2 Tool Holders
2 Point Bosun's Chair
MIO - Mechanical Safety Equipment
We regret our 2016 abc Catalogue printed pricing is a misprint. Correct prices are now in place.
Basic Board, Waist Belt
2 Clips, 1 Tool Holder
- 2 Point Suspension
- Adjustable Waist Belt
- User Moveable 2 Bucket Clips
- User Movable 1 Tool Holders
- Meets OSHA Regulations
- ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant.
NEW ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Increased Water Resistance because of the double plastic lamination of the board and the way the plywood is constructed.
- Plastic Protector to the Webbing, Bottom, and Front Corners of the Board.
- Building Surface Protection due to the new smooth bottom of the board.
- Squeegee Specific Holder
- Double Adjustable Waist Belt with lower back support.
- With New Long Lasting Bucket Clips and Tool Holders.
2-Point suspension MIO Seat Boards are constructed of weather proof 1" laminated plywood and provide a 12" x 24" suspended work platform. They are equipped with integrated adjustable waist belt for safety. The durability of these chairs has increased since previous versions of this chair. The new design is implemented to reduce the chair scraping the concrete on the side of the building, reduce tools hanging on the bottom from being damaged, and the bottom of the board from being damaged.
MIO Bosun's Chairs are designed for use with full body harness with front D-rings. Boards meet OSHA regulation and are ANSI, IWCA I-14 compliant. Download Certificate (This certificate covers ALL MIO chairs, codes may vary)
WARNING / DISCLAIMER
Inspect all equipment before each use and destroy any gear that is damaged, worn or does not pass inspection. Any person using high rise products is responsible for the proper care and maintenance of these products. IMPROPER USE, ABUSE AND/OR LACK OF PROPER MAINTENANCE WILL INCREASE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. Any person using High Rise products in any manner, assumes all risks and responsibility for any damage or injury, including death, which may result from the use of any High Rise product.