THE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED KIT:
This kit was designed to provide the essential tools for window cleaners to get started with WaterFed® Pole cleaning. This kit features a compact Multi-filter water purification system designed for frequent use in residential or commercial cleaning. The system uses tap pressure to produce pure water at a cost of $.02 per gallon. A booster pump was added to increase water production and to increase pressure to the brush when needed. This kit also includes 100 feet of UV and kink resistant gray hose that can be used between the system and the pole. The small size of this unit makes it easy to fit in smaller vehicles that a wheeled cart would not. This kit comes with a 35’ hybrid pole from the Triple Crown Silver line.
This Kit Includes:
- TS2200- The Phaser WaterFed Cart
- 6000-S-H-35- The 35' Triple Crown Silver Hybrid WaterFed Pole
- WF60R140-100- 1/4 inch WaterFed Hose
- WF1000-BP- WaterFed Booster Pump
- Easy to transport
- 4-Stage Filtration
- Easy change, low-cost filter cartridges
- 0.732 Gallons per minute
- Comes with quick connect shut off valve to easily attach pole to system
- The easiest to operate multi-stage system available today
- Includes separate hand held TDS Meter
- Length: 60 in.
- Depth: 7 in.
- Width: 8 in.
TRIPLE CROWN POLES:
- Includes: Brush, Angle adapter, pole tubing
- Hand adjustable side locking clamps
- Aluminum Euro style threaded tip
- Double cut Nylon brush with both pencil and fan jets
- Angle adapter features both ACME and Euro threaded tool holders
- Comes with tubing longer than pole
Hybrid: base material is a mix of carbon and glass fiber. The mixed composition helps to keep their cost down. Hybrid poles are generally stiffer and lighter than aluminum or glass fiber options.
Need to Know:
Users of this kit will need to plug pump into a GFCI Protected Circuit to Ensure Protection Against Electrocution.
Best starter kit, love this kit...
Excellent kit for an intro to waterfed. I was up and running quickly and had excellent results right away (took my time). The main improvement I would like to see is actually in the directions for how to assemble and use. The directions don't set you up for success and you should plan to do some problem solving the first day out as you play with the setup! After a day in the field using the supplied directions you'll realize there is a much better way and will head to the store for $25 in purchases to optimize the kit.
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.