WaterFed® Premium Kit With SG1
THE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED KIT:
Brief description - This kit is ideal for residential and route work. Features our popular SG1 system along with a 35' Gold Carbon Pole, 100' of 1/4" Hose on a reel, and 100' of 3/8" Feed line. It's easy to upgrade down the line too! You can add a pump to the SG1 to reach higher and work faster any time.
This Kit Includes:
- TSSG-1- The SG1 WaterFed® Cart
- 6000-G-C-35- The 35' Triple Crown Gold Carbon WaterFed® Pole
- WF638100- 3/8 inch Gray 100 Feet WaterFed® Hose
- 112-3-50-100H- WaterFed® Black Cox Mini Hose Reel w/ 100' of 1/4" Hose
- Carbon/Sediment filter cartridge
- Replaceable RO membrane
- DI filter Cartridge
- Durable Steel frame
- Oversized Run-Flat style tires
- Narrow footprint to improve maneuverability
- RO only outlet, for operation without DI filtration
- Handheld TDS meter to evaluate filter performance
- Height: 50 in.
- Depth: 21 in.
- Width: 20 in.
TRIPLE CROWN POLES:
- Includes: Brush, Angle adapter, pole tubing
- Hand adjustable side locking clamps
- Aluminum Euro style threaded tip
- Double cut Nylon brush with both pencil and fan jets
- Angle adapter features both ACME and Euro threaded tool holders
- Comes with tubing longer than pole
Carbon fiber: 100% carbon fiber constructed from linear oriented strands. The linear orientation maximises strength and stiffness from the carbon fibers. Carbon fiber poles are generally lighter and more rigid than hybrid pole options.