Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
|Specifications||TDS Range||Temp. Range||Resolution||Accuracy||ATC||Power Source||Battery Life||Dimensions||Weight|
|TDS Meter||0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)||
0 - 80 degrees Celsius
|1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)||+/- 2%||Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)||2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)||1000 hours of usage||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)||56.7 g (2 oz)|
Great TDS meter
Always gives me accurate readings and last long
Add a Review
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.